Print and Mail Postcards in the quickest time with PostGrid’s Print & Mail API
Postcards Printing and Mailing API
- Postcards are small and intact marketing collaterals that can be used by companies to communicate with their audiences.
- Compelling messages, eye-catching graphics, and a clear CTA can increase engagement and response levels.
- With an API like PostGrid, printing & mailing postcards is a breeze.
Sending postcards online is affordable and effective. They can be sent in several sizes and shapes, increasing their impact on marketing activities.
- You can easily design, print, and mail postcards with the help of a postcard API that is made specifically for your postcard printing and mailing tasks.
- It can help you integrate with your system and directly import details for incorporating high personalization options into your postcards.
What Can You Do with a Postcards API?
- Design beautiful postcards for your direct mail campaigns
- Choose from among various printing, color, image, and background alternatives
- Communicate with your audiences with powerful messages
- Personalize your postcards for better impact
- Print and mail solutions for postcards on-demand or at bulk as per your needs
- Increase ROI with high engagement rates
Steps Involved in Postcards Printing and Mailing
- A postcard has various elements that need to be planned and designed. On every postcard, there is a picture, a greeting text, an advertising message, an offer, and a logo required, along with the company’s contact details.
- You can try different combinations of colors, fonts, images, sizes, graphics, and backgrounds. You can also save all the different designs to compare and select.
- Once designed, you can send the postcard using the API
- With variable data printing, you can personalize your postcards.
- You can select from the different paper stock options for printing.
- After printing, PostGrid automatically selects the best postal carrier for your postcard mailings from options like USPS, UPS, and FedEx.
- Your postcards will be printed and mailed by PostGrid’s API within two days after the completion of these steps.
- The tracking details can be accessed through the dashboard, and you can view the status of all your postcards in real-time.
- Integrate the postcard API with your platform. PostGrid’s API can integrate with any platform or CRM system.
- You can integrate easily using our API documentation. Moreover, our zero-code Zapier integration lets you connect with over 1,600 apps.
- Sign up and get your API keys. For technical support, you can always call our toll-free number.
- Do away with hours of printing and labeling postcards. With PostGrid’s API, you can automate everything and sit back as we get it all done.
- We have a 2-days SLA, enabling you to conduct direct mail marketing campaigns in a short time.
- Businesses can be up and running within a couple of minutes with our easy-to-install API.
- The integration is very simple, and there is no technical expertise required for it. Hence, you don’t have to worry about anything with PostGrid.
- Our API reduces postcard printing and mailing tasks to a few clicks and makes it as easy as sending an email.
CASS Verification and Safe Mailing
- Addresses mailed to through PostGrid’s API are cross-checked with the USPS database to make sure that they are deliverable and valid. PostGrid’s Print and Mail API is CASS certified.
- It has the ability to verify all addresses against the USPS database in minutes and make the necessary modifications to make them deliverable.
- PostGrid’s print network is HIPAA, PIPEDA, and SOC-2 compliant. Our API is in-built to keep your data confidential.
- It adheres to all data security and privacy laws strictly. Companies can print and send postcards with our API confidently.
In-Built Templates and Customization Options
- You don’t have to worry about hiring a designing team to design your postcards for direct mail solutions.
- Easy customisation and personalisation capabilities with built in HTML editing system
Tracking and Analytics
- Do you want to track your postcards in real-time and see how they perform? PostGrid provides all the tracking details instantly after mailing your postcards and makes detailed analytics available for you to know about your campaign’s performance.
- With personalized URLs, QR codes, and unique phone numbers – you can track all responses and act upon them.
Automate and Send Event-Triggered Postcard Mailing:
- Send postcards on your customers’ birthdays, anniversaries, special occasions, or send postcards with time-sensitive offers.
- Join your existing and potential customers in their life journey and market your brand in accordance with it to build personal connections – useful for customer loyalty and retention.
- With PostGrid’s postcard API, you can print and mail postcards from anywhere and at any time.
- It provides complete automation for all the tasks involved in the process.
- There are no manual efforts required whatsoever. Using the API, you can automate everything from designing, printing, and labeling to mailing.
- Enhance your offline communications with personalized postcards.
- It enriches the quality of your postcards and grabs the attention of your audience easily.
- Use the variable data printing option offered by a postcards API like PostGrid to personalize every postcard with the recipient’s details to make them feel delighted.
Free Address Verification and Validation
- Avoid lost mail with the address verification and standardization solutions offered by PostGrid’s postcard API.
- PostGrid’s address verification API is CASS certified ensuring higher delivery rate and seamless mailing efficiency.
Send Few Postcards or Conduct Bulk Mailing
- A postcard API can allow you to send any number of postcards altogether.
- Simply use our postcard API to start designing, printing, and sending in bulk – without any additional time or effort.
- PostGrid enables you to bring down costs for bulk mailing with competitive pricing plans.
- PostGrid’s API is scalable and can print and send thousands of postcards in one go. However, you can even send as little as one postcard as per your needs.
- PostGrid is ideal for both large scale corporations conducting huge direct mail marketing campaigns and small businesses sending bespoke postcards to their loyal customers.
- All orders are given equal importance.
24x7 Technical Support:
- You can get free technical support 24×7 if you face any difficulties while setting up or integrating the API with your system.
- PostGrid’s technical team will instantly get back to you and solve your problems.
- You can always ask your queries through call, email, live chat, or online help forms.
Boost Business and Increase Direct Sales
- PostGrid’s Direct Mail API makes it easy for companies to generate new leads through highly personalized and attention-grabbing postcards. Moreover, lead tracking abilities enable businesses to follow-up efficiently.
- They can also re-engage old customers by sending them interesting postcards with great offers.
- Along with marketing, companies can use PostGrid’s postcards API for generating a positive ROI with direct sales.
- You can include compelling offers in your postcards, follow-up on all the leads, and close deals easily with our API.
- Businesses use them frequently to generate more and more sales and get valuable customers.
Improve Brand Image
- Postcards API can be used to print and mail postcards for branding purposes.
- You can improve your brand image and increase awareness through branded postcards having your logo and a summary of your products and services.
- Postcards are an excellent way to advertise your brand and make it well-known among your audiences.
Appreciate Your Customers by Sending Postcards
- Get repeat business by retaining your customers and re-engaging them continuously.
- Postcards API can help you send thank you postcards or other appreciation direct mail to convey a gesture of thankfulness to your customers and encourage them to buy from you again.
- This step can help businesses strengthen their relationships with their customers and maintain loyalty. You can also include customer loyalty bonuses and discounts.
Send Reminders, New Offers, and Announcements Postcards
- Send postcards to people who abandon their shopping carts on your website to remind and prompt them to complete their checkouts.
- It is an excellent way to get new customers and connect with them from the beginning of their customer journey with you.
- For companies that provide services, postcards can be sent as appointment reminders like – medical checkups, monthly hair spas, annual car repair services, and others.
- PostGrid’s API can be used for printing and mailing postcards containing announcements about upcoming events, product launches, and much more.
- Keep your audience informed and connected with your company with these announcement postcards.
- New offers, discounts, coupons, and giveaways can be communicated with your targeted customers with the help of postcards API.
- PostGrid can help you design, print, and send out postcards with time-sensitive offers speedily and effortlessly.
Full Suite of PostGrid API
- Postcard API is used as a postal API that allows you to print and mail postcards.
- Postcard printing & mailing solution is an inevitable part of businesses; as they ought to keep sending postcards to their old customers and clients, or send them as part of a direct mail marketing campaign.
- Colorful postcards with impactful texts and inducing offers work great for marketing.
- All businesses can use it for marketing, irrespective of their size and industry.
- Letter printing and mailing has become very simple and quick with PostGrid’s letter API.
- It can help a person or a company send personal, business-related, transactional, and complaint letters.
- PostGrid can help draft the letters easily and get them printed and shipped – everything in an automated way.
- Healthcare, accounting, law, fashion, tourism, e-commerce, and all other types of industries can make use of our letter API to print and mail their letters online accurately and effortlessly.
- For check printing and mailing, you can use the check API.
- This API typically has the ability to draft your checks according to your bank’s standards and print them using the MICR font.
- It can help you follow all the security protocols while printing your own checks and sending them with complete precision.
- Businesses that need to make payments through checks can use PostGrid’s check API to draft, print, and mail their checks without any worries.
- Banks and financial institutions need to send out past-due notices, credit card bills, account statements, TnC change notices, and other documents to their customers.
- The document API can help print and mail documents in the required timeframe. PostGrid’s document API ensures confidentiality and security while printing and shipping documents.
- It can help you keep track of all your documents and send them automatically as per your needs.
- Other than banks, many other types of organizations are also required to send documents like invoices, contracts, and notices to their customers or clients.
- A document API can take care of all these tasks over a single system.
Address Verification API
PostGrid’s Address Verification API comes free coupled with any of the above API however they can also be purchased as a standalone product if address verification and validation is the sole purpose. Our address verification API is both CASS and SERP certified ensuring higher accuracy.
More About PostGrid’s Postal API
- PostGrid’s postal API allows you to send any of these direct mail swiftly.
- Our all-in-one solution can help you in every step of your printing and mailing tasks, and allows you to complete these processes in a hassle-free way.
- PostGrid’s API is scalable, flexible, and adaptable.
- It can help you draft your documents, personalize each one of them, verify the recipient’s postal address, print your mail, and send them – without you having to stock any inventory and use manual efforts.