Offering a perfect on-demand letter printing and mailing solution – PostGrid.
Benefits of printing and mailing letters to your customers
Direct mail is one of the best ways to send your marketing message right to the decision-makers. There’s no way that it can land in a spam folder or not get read. And PostGrid makes it pretty simple for you to customize and personalize your letters for each of your prospects.
When you personalize these letters, you tend to get a better response rate, and eventually, it reflects positively on your conversion rate.
You can target the audience you send direct mails to, just like in email marketing campaigns. Direct mail API, like PostGrid, allows you to do that.
This feature reduces the misspending that you might do while sending your mail pieces to everyone. Plus, it helps you increase the chances of your lead conversion, as you’re only targeting the people who may be interested in your products or services.
While people are receiving emails every day from almost everyone, you can stand out by sending direct tangible mails.
Personalized direct mail pieces make your customers and clients feel valued. Thus, it’s a better way to convey your brand’s message to your audience and increase your brand awareness as well.
Direct mails tend to have a better reach and a high open and response rate. Thus, if you want to grow and scale your business, it can be your go-to strategy to achieve better results.
PostGrid allows you to personalize each of your direct mail. Whether you decide to send one or tens of thousands of direct mail, you can personalize them all.
You can easily add your prospects’ first name, your company’s logo or URL. These tactics help build relationships with your potential customers and increase your brand awareness.
Almost all business owners are trying to reach out to their audience through email, social media, or pay-per-click ads. There’s nothing wrong with any of those methods, except none of them gives you a personal and physical touchpoint.
When you add value by sending your audience a direct mail, go the extra mile to deliver value right at their homes, then your audience appreciates it. And they’re more likely to like your brand more.
Type of Letters That You Can Send
Welcome or Thank You Letter
Welcome emails or direct mail have the highest open rate, as people have just started to get to know you. You can leverage this opportunity to get to know your audience more or get their specific contact details.
They’re more likely to respond to that, which can help you in business down the road.
No business has achieved greater success without following up on its prospects. The same is true for your business. You have to follow up with your potential clients, no matter how much you have on your plate.
Thus, a better approach to this strategy is to trigger your follow-up response. And when you send a follow-up through personalized direct tangible mail, it tends to create a better impression and positively impact your business’s growth.
You can also leverage direct mail to send query letters to your customers.
For example, you can send a short survey to understand the needs and problems of your audience in a better way. Direct mail is one of the best ways to do it.
If you have a growing company and you’re on a hunt for talented employees, you can use personalized direct mails to attract the right staff.
You can also send direct mails customized for each of your employees to benefit your company for their achievements. It can motivate them to keep going and put the same effort in the future.
Automate the Time-Taking Processes
- Create, print, and mail all of your letters and other direct mails without putting much effort from your side.
- Personalize each of your letters to get a better engagement and response rate.
- Review and update the choices of content in your direct mail at any time.
Scalable Solution and Faster Turnaround Time
- PostGrid enables you to scale your direct mail marketing promotions at any time from any device.
- We ensure that each of your letters is shipped within two business days.
- You can also select a defined time for particular customers by enabling priority processing.
Secure Mail Delivery, Track and Analyze the Campaign
- We only partner with CI DSS Level 1, ISAE 3402, SOC 2 – IRAP (Australia), ISO 9001, ISO 27001 compliant print labs to keep your and your customer data secure.
- You can track each of the mail pieces you sent and know their whereabouts from your dashboard.
- You also get complete analytical reports of all of your launched direct mail marketing campaigns.
Integrate the System and Verify the Data
- Integrate PostGrid with your system and fetch all of your customer details within seconds.
- PostGrid also provides you zapier integration through which you can automate the functioning of over 1600+ apps
- With our address verification software, you can ensure the delivery to only the right recipient.
Other Perks You Can Enjoy
Automatic Printing and Mailing
No wonder direct mail marketing isn’t easy and takes a lot of time, money, and resources to get all of the tasks involved to be done.
However, PostGrid enables you to carry out all of your direct marketing tasks just like email marketing—through PostGrid’s automated print and mail API.
With the right address verification software, you can also ensure that none of your direct mail goes to a duplicate address. Meaning that, mostly due to retargeting the same potential customers multiple times, businesses’ databases contain the same prospect’s details more than once. PostGrid enables you to eliminate all such addresses.
By using the automated printing and mailing solution, you reduce the cost of printing and the legwork involved in getting all of your direct mails printed and mailed.
Get in touch to learn more about PostGrid’s solutions.