Print and mail postcards to a highly targeted audience with PostGrid.
Benefits of Printing and Mailing Postcards with PostGrid
- Concise and Effective
- Empower Relationships
- Improved Brand Awareness
- Easy to Launch
Postcards are one of the best ways to get in front of your targeted audience and keep on reminding them about your brand. Plus, they’re pretty simple to create and design and are very affordable. You can get a number of postcards printed and mailed at a reasonable price using PostGrid.
Unlike traditional ways in old times, you can send postcards to a highly targeted audience using an automated API, like PostGrid. The API also enables you to personalize each of your mail pieces for your specific prospects.
If you want to build trust with your potential customers and strengthen your bonding with them, then you’d need to remind them of your brand regularly. Postcards are one of the best choices to do just that. You can send this tangible mail piece for special occasions like festivals, birthdays, or anniversaries, etc. You can also send a thank-you, welcome, or other postcards to delight your customers.
You can use postcards for a number of different purposes. For instance, you can send them your warm wishes on any particular occasion using a postcard. Perhaps, ask them to visit your website by adding a personalized URL. Or even use it as a form and request them to send it back to you, entering the necessary details at the back of it.
You can also add a QR code to the postcard to increase your website traffic. The QR code will simply lead them to your custom landing page. Thus, you can engage your audience with your brand in many ways using a single marketing collateral – a postcard.
Tracking your postcards is no problem if you’re using an automated tool, like PostGrid. All you have to do is reach your dashboard and find out the complete analytical report of your launched campaigns.
Concise and Effective
Your postcard should always have a clear headline, concise and effective copy, and a clear call to action. Otherwise, it’s a little difficult for people to get to read your marketing message. Plus, always be creative. People are more likely to read your postcard if the design is compelling enough.
It’s always said that it’s usually easier to keep an existing customer than to gain a new one. Similarly, it’s better for you to delight your current customers than always being on a hunt for new clients. Sending a postcard is the best way to do it.
Improved Brand Awareness
If you’re new in the business or need to improve your brand awareness, then postcards are the way to go. When you keep on sending regular postcards to your prospects, they’ll know more about your business. And next time they have to get similar services or products that your company offers, they’re unlikely to go to your competitor. Instead, they’ll choose a brand they’ve seen before, and they feel familiar with — you.
Easy to Launch
Postcards are super simple to create and send. With PostGrid, you wouldn’t even need to step outside of your office to get them printed and mailed. All you have to do is choose a template from our resources library or create your own design using our in-built HTML editor and select send. And your postcards will be shipped to your mailing list within two business days.
Benefits of Launching Your Campaigns With PostGrid
Send Personalized Mail
- You add each of your customers’ first names, your company’s URL or logo, or a personal handwritten note on each of your postcards.
- You can choose to send a postcard from our resources library or upload your design’s template.
- You can also send postcards of multiple sizes using PostGrid.
Print Mail in Bulk
- With PostGrid, you can send any number of direct mail and scale the process at any time.
- You can send your printed direct mail pieces to any city across Australia.
- PostGrid also helps you get great per piece deals on your print.
Choose Your Sending Item
- With the help of PostGrid’s direct mail API, you can also send letters, invoices, one-pagers, billing statements, account statements, cheques, compliance letters, welcome and thank you notes, appointment reminders, surveys, recognition awards, and so on.
- You can customize each of the direct mail collateral mentioned above from your dashboard.
- You can also send company notices with PostGrid.
Easy to Use Tool
- PostGrid is pretty easy to use. All you have to do is integrate your system with the API, and it’ll fetch all of your customers’ details and get started.
- You can incorporate over 1600 apps with PostGrid and automate their functioning.
- You can control and monitor everything from your dashboard.
- After integrating your customer details, you can also set the command to check your customer addresses’ deliverability status.
- PostGrid’s address verification software parse, standardize, and validate each of your customers’ addresses.
- You can also enable entry point address verification.
- Reduce your bounce rate
- Ship all of your mailpieces within two business days, as PostGrid provides two day SLA
- With only deliverable addresses present in your mailing list, you can save a lot on misspending.
- PostGrid has only CI DSS Level 1, ISAE 3402, SOC 2 – IRAP (Australia), ISO 9001, ISO 27001 compliant partners. Thus, all of your and your customer’s data is secure with us.
- You can send direct mail pieces containing sensitive information using PostGrid in a secure manner.
Track and Analyze
- You can track all of your sent mail pieces with the help of the PostGrid dashboard and note the on-time delivery of your parcels.
- With PostGrid, you also get complete analytical reports of each launched campaign.
Scale, Edit, and Automate
- With PostGrid, you scale your marketing campaigns at any time through any device.
- You can also update the content of your direct mail pieces.
- Then, you can automate the entire process and get started with a single click.
Reliable 24/7 Customer Support
- If you face any problem getting your API success call, you can contact us at [email protected]
- Visit our FAQs page to get instant solutions.